Now i am going to list ten things you never want to hear at the dentist or orthidontist office.
1. Opps
2. I think i heard a 'crack'
3. aww man, i dropped my tool in there again
4. why is that tooth blinking at me?
5. What the ______ is that?
6. CALL 911
7. Someone doesn't brush thier teeth
8. do you think im going to get sued for breaking that?
9. WAIT. don't throw that tooth away, i'll use it for one of those fake jaws
10. why is this mint tooth paste black?
LEAVE COMMENTS. Unfortunatly i've heard number 8 when they were cleaning my teeth once................ jk
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
... I wondering what that blank line means on the one that says What the ___ is that???
U a bad kika :P
Thanks Ashley
LOL. I like number five. BTW, Ashley, it's "What the Figbee is that???"
lol. WTF = What The Figbee now
Post a Comment