hmm... I left like a huge comment on here and it didn't show up...
good things: disappearing scene (how'd u do the flash, we need that for our music video) the biting jenny's face lol. the closeups of Oreo's face when you called him and he came-that was cute
bad things: it was slightly boring at some parts_slightly_ cuz it looked like he was just walking around... but it was fine
Yay. This one is all about me. This paragraph is the most interesting, you know why? Cuz im the star in this one. Yup, little sugarbean is.....THE SUGAR BEAN. Let's see what I want to put here exactly, hmmmmm... I guess i will introduce my self. Hi. I'm Sugar Bean. I like cheesy bread and squrriels. I also have a memory problem... Like, if i didn't type this all down just now, I probably would have forgotten it. My hobby is to annoy people with neverending paragraphs. [ so keep reading] You know what? Ice cream and Waffles go GREAT together. Try it. I REALLY mean it, it's yummy. I also like usein words like, "yummy" or "holy corn" My fav. phrase is holy corn. I don't see why cows are so holy, you know, when people say "HOLY COW" I think corn is the ultimate sorce of happyness. yup.
2 comments:
hmm... I left like a huge comment on here and it didn't show up...
good things:
disappearing scene (how'd u do the flash, we need that for our music video)
the biting jenny's face lol.
the closeups of Oreo's face
when you called him and he came-that was cute
bad things: it was slightly boring at some parts_slightly_ cuz it looked like he was just walking around... but it was fine
overall, good job! :D
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LUV OREO SHES SO PRECIOUS HEY WE NEED 2 GET 2GETHER AND HAVE A PUPPY PLAYDATE SUM TIME HER AND MOLLY:)
Post a Comment