Monday, October 20, 2008

Random Pikachu Short

I got really, Really, REALLY bored one day and made this, I no what your thinkin, I no I need to get a hobby or somethin. Don't worry, I will find a super cool hobby one day, (that isn't 2day) Well, enjoy!!!

Sugar Bean!

P.s. Leave a message if you want me to cotinue the show, if you don't want me to, that's okay.

P.s.s. Why wouldn't you love this, Anything THE Sugar Bean does is AMAZIN!

2 comments:

Fenneagle said...

Thats AWESOME!! haha, it was funny, but at the beginning I couldn't understand pikachu... but I could at the end... love the music at the castle and in the end the music with the doll thing

however, the plot is kinda dumb lol jk... teddy bear?? haha

finish it though :)

Panda Queen said...

OMGrapes!

I LOVED that!!!!


That was AMAZING!

Make another one!!!

: D


...


Yeah... I couldn't understand pikachu at the beginning either, but yeah...

I gave you that doll evil thing!