Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!! YAYAYAYAY!

It's gonna be my birthday soon! I'm so excited! I cant reveal my age though...( some creeper might try to find me!) Oh-ya! To show excited i am, im gonna put some of the things you can say when you get mad, surprised, ticked off, or any other emotion..
1. Holy corn!
2. That's crazy!
3. Son of a biscut eater!
4. What the fruitcake?!
5. holy shi.....p!
Here's one I just made up... Holy son of a fruitcake! =)
I no, im really bored right now, oh well, leave comments if you please!

3 comments:

Panda Queen said...

Katrina, you just make me smile!

I can't wait to see you this afternoon at Ashley's house!

... you'll be there, right?

Princess Coa, out!

Fenneagle said...

wierd... come up with some better things to say when ur mad/angry/surprised/whatever

haha... CAN'T WAIT TILL QUINCENERRRA

Fenneagle said...

wow... can't even spell imaginary...... lol at least u spelled bean right haha